- Terms of Service -
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") mean that the website, software, applications, products, documentation and all other products and services provided (Hereinafter referred to as "the Service") between you and us by BlueBird Games ("Company").
Article 1 (Agreement)
1. The User shall use the Service in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. You may not use the Service unless you agree to the Terms. From the point of use of this service, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Article 2 (Applicable Covenants etc.)
1. Collects and stores the following personal information on the server.
(a) User ID (Google Play or Apple ID)
(b) User's Paid version and various DLC payment receipt
This information is kept encrypted. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following address.
Personal information security officer: Ki-Heon, Kim
Article 4 (Use of User Information by Third-Party Companies)
1. This provision takes into account the EU Privacy Act (GDPR), which extends the definition of 'personal information' in accordance with EU legislation from 25 May 2018.
Google : https://policies.google.com/privacy
Article 5 (Permission to Use the Software)
2. We have no actual or legal defects in the Software (including but not limited to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security flaws, errors and bugs, For any reason whatsoever.
3. You may not make any of the following prohibitions except when you have obtained express consent from us in using this software.
(a) copying the Software in whole or in part.
(b) Modifying all or part of the functions, documentation and program source code belonging to this software.
(c) Disassembly or decompilation of the Software in whole or in part. And attempting to decrypt all or part of the Software.
(d) to transfer, rent or use the Software to a third party.
(e) Use of the Software for propaganda, commercial and solicitation purposes.
4. The software may be subject to version update. Version This Agreement also applies to the updated Software. Version update announcements are not made individually to users.
Article 6 (Refund)
1. If the user requests a refund after purchasing the software, the refund will be granted only in the following circumstances.
(a) If there is a defect in the additional contents of this software and premium shop.
(b) A platform operator, such as Google, Apple, or Steam, where the software is distributed, acknowledges the refund.
Article 7 (Change of Terms)
1. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you if we determine that it is necessary. These changes will take effect from the time they are posted in the proper location on our website. We do not notify each user individually, so please refer to the latest Terms and Conditions at any time when using this service.
Article 8 (Contact Us)
1. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact:
Contact Ki-Heon, Kim
Established on September 27, 2018
Last modified September 27, 2018